Wells & Sons Chimney Services located in Gilbertsville, PA offers multiple chimney repair services to the surrounding areas of Collegeville, Allentown, Berwyn, Lansdale, Boyertown, and Wayne. During an annual chimney inspection a certified technician from Wells can let you know if you should make any repairs to your chimney to ensure it is in fit working order. Common repairs that are performed by the Wells crew include:
- Installing new stainless-steel chimney liners. A chimney liner helps to protect the masonry of the chimney from deteriorating as wells as help move toxic chemicals from fires and heating appliances out of the home.
- Replace rusty chimney caps or deteriorating chimney tops with stainless steel weather resistant chase covers.
- Replace deteriorated manufactured metal chimneys in wood chases.
- Repair the masonry on a chimney that may have deteriorated from age, weather, or improper use. This includes repairing the chimney crown, re-pointing, replace bricks or stones, rebuilds, and stucco repair.
- Restore historical fireplaces and chimneys back to their original design.
- If you are overdue for a chimney inspection, contact Wells & Sons today to get ahead on your preparations for the fall and winter months and to make your chimney safe to use.
If you are overdue for a chimney inspection, contact Wells & Sons today to get ahead on your preparations for the fall and winter months and to make your chimney safe to use.